SERVING THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY
A priority of the BPG|SPORTS team is to ensure The 76ers Fieldhouse is a resource for everyone, regardless of previous sports experience or socioeconomic background. We have partnered with the following organizations to offer specialty programming and clinics to the community.
- Future Soccer Stars Foundation- A complimentary program that introduces soccer to the youth of Wilmington.
- Delaware Football Club (DEFC) – DEFC represents the merger of the three largest clubs in northern Delaware. DEFC is committed to keeping up with the rapidly changing landscape of soccer and the new US Soccer mandates. Their mission is to attract and develop the best players in the surrounding areas.
- Delaware Rush Soccer Club – Delaware Rush is committed to providing an unparalleled soccer experience for all who have an interest in the game of soccer.
- SL24 Memorial Showcase- SL24 is a memorial high school basketball tournament to help raise awareness for mental health in the name of Sean Locke, our late BPG associate and friend.
- Community Centers and Clubs – Greater Newark Boys and Girls Club, Brown Boys and Girls Club, Fraim Boys and Girls Club, Wilmington PAL, etc.
- Strive – A program that is committed to developing leaders in underserved communities, with more than $125,000 in scholarships.
- East Coast Power Volleyball -Power believes that club volleyball can be a positive experience for all and that together we can create a winning program based on integrity and excellence.
- US Lacrosse -As the sport's national governing body, US Lacrosse provides national leadership, structure and resources to fuel the sport's growth and enrich the experience of participants.